The recent experience at Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda and Spa was exceptionally positive. My husband and I have stayed at this hotel on different occasions over the years while attending professional conferences in Santa Fe. Specifically, the front desk staff were courteous and responsive to our needs. Room service was very reliable and accommodating. Meals in the restaurant were savory with excellent service. Rooms were clean, well designed and appropriately decorated and we particularly enjoyed the balcony. Transportation via shuttle into nearby Santa Fe was provided. Overall, the aesthetic beauty, charm and Native American influence of this hotel is evident as there were so many extras which make Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda and Spa top quality in all respects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe