Staying here was so relaxing...quiet, lovely, calming surroundings, soft background music. and the sense of being transported into another culture, ever so gently. The staff was wonderful. I had the continental breakfast, which was very well-done.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.