We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay here. We arrived much later than intended and didn't get to savor this wonderful place. It was soooo relaxing and the staff were absolutely superb. This is one of the best places we've ever stayed in the past 30+ years. The only weakness from my perspective was the continental breakfast... it was "too healthy" for my taste. If we return to Santa Fe, we will definitely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelClick, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.