We stayed one night at this hotel on the way to Sedona, AZ for our honeymoon and just absolutely loved it. The front desk staff is friendly and the shuttle is so convenient. The driver even recommended so great restaurants. They upgraded our room since it was our honeymoon and when we got back from dinner there was champagne and strawberries waiting in our room. I can not recommend this place enough! Thanks for a great start to our honeymoon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa