As a resident of northern New Mexico I have many opportunities to stay in Santa Fe for business and pleasure. On these occassions I have stayed in all of the properties downtown and I find Hotel Santa Fe to be my NUMBER 1 choice. I have also had two occassions in the past six months to arrange group meetings with the hotel staff and they have been remarkable. They offer personalized service at all times. They are always eager to please and to accommodate any needs that one may have. The Spa is fantastic.
I highly recommend Hotel Santa Fe and Hacienda and Spa if you are looking for luxury and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe