This hotel & Spa is outstanding for the price, the staff always greets you with a smile, The front desk staff are the best that I have experienced. Hotel Santa Fe has the best bartender, Lawrence is always courteous. We hold our meetings at this hotel the food has always been outstanding. the banquet staff are the best. Clovis-Portales Community leaders have been cvoming to Hotel Santa Fe &Spa for the last 8 years and we will continue to come. The Hacienda suites are unbelieveable. This is certainly a 5 star rating hotel..When you check in and go to your room they are the best that I have seen for the price. Another advantage to staying at Hotel SF & Spa is the free shuttle service they provide their guests.They take you and yes they pick you up..My friends Hotel Santa Fe & Spa is all about the customer guest comes first. Thank youpaul Margetson, Todd, Corey, Lawrence, Sophie, Eloy and Lalo. I will continue to come to Hotel SF & Spa "OUTSTANDING HOTEL"
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.