The attraction of Santa Fe is no secret. For us Coloradans this time it was a combination of the Indian Market and the last week of the Chamber Music Festival.
Hotel Santa Fe is becoming a top choice for us and as usual it did not disappoint. Our room was comfortable, and overlooked the pool and hot tub this time. We enjoyed both of them.
The amenities and laid-back comfort there are remarkable and the location is convenient to the Plaza, but far enough away for a quiet relaxed setting. The ever-ready shuttle service in little British cabs or a group-size van puts the whole town within scope without always wondering about parking. The Amaya Restaurant at the hotel is itself a destination all day.
However, the really exceptional thing that puts it all together is the universal friendliness and responsiveness of the entire hotel management and staff. One can forget how to worry and frown during a stay there.
Next trip we will use the fitness center too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa