After evacuating suddenly from our home in Los Alamos due to the raging Las Conchas Fire, the largest in NM history, we sought lodging at the Hotel Santa Fe. Even though we arrived well past midnight with two cars packed with belongings, Hotel Santa Fe staff greeted us warmly and made our week's stay a welcome and safe refuge during a week of uncertainty. Our suite was beautifully appointed in traditional Native American decor, fine original artwork decorates the very comfortable lobby, and our dining experience was the best we've had since moving to Northern New Mexico almost 20 years ago. The hotel is conveniently located within easy walking distance to Santa Fe's charming Plaza and even closer to other excellent restaurants and shopping pleasures. We enjoyed the quiet comforts of the hotel's attractively landscaped pool and hot tub and were impressed by its beautiful spa and many services. I really can't say enough about the hotel's exceptional staff and surroundings, the attention to detail, and the sense of serenity we found within its walls during an anxious week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa