Had to spend a couple of days on business in Santa Fe in May and didn't want to drive back and forth (I live in Albuquerque) so I stayed 2 nights at the lovely Hotel Santa Fe. Quiet, beautifully appointed and centrally located but without the traffic of downtown hotels in its class. Love that it's Native American owned and that shows in the decor and feel of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe