At first sight, the hotel may appear a poor choice; it's near a busy road, some distance from the historic centre of Santa Fe, and the rooms look a little tired. But what makes this hotel such a great choice are;
1) The pool and hot tub. I'd never come across such an attractive pool area at a motel; it's worthy of a much larger and grander hotel. A perfect area to relax and unwind.
2) The staff are so friendly and helpful.
3) Large parking area - no worries here.
4) Good selection of food at breakfast; you'll leave feeling fully refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
Overall, we were extremely happy with our choice, and would definitely stay at the El Rey on our next visit to Santa Fe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your El Rey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Rey Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe El Rey Inn
- El Rey Santa Fe