“Excellent Crepe” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dessert, Takeout
Albuquerque, NM
“Excellent Crepe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

What an excellent find in Santa Fe. The crepe that I had was excellent - the best outside of Paris. The problem is parking because the lot is so small. The tables are close together outside - watch yourself. Inside is very loud.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Very French Bistro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We were guided here by a local and found it very close to the Villa in which we were staying.
The food was manifique! Service great and atmosphere terrific. The food was traditional French and the baked goods were perfect.
Be prepared to pack on the calories! They did make my husband an egg-white omelet to help with the cholesterol!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,072 helpful votes
“Standard Fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We ate lunch here with a Santa Fe friend, who wanted to introduce us to the place, which he raved about. I liked the ambiance a lot because it reminded me of the bistros I frequent on my regular visits to France. The tables sit close to each other beneath a beamed ceiling, and the bakery section holds a wide selection of goodies, from macarons to croissants.

But I thought the dishes we ordered were simply average, and I go for taste above everything. My tuna brochette with marinated bell peppers, parsley and tomato sauce lacked flavor. The massive portion -- very unFrench -- filled my plate. I could only eat about one quarter of this meal and gave my dining companions liberal samples. I also ordered the house chips, which were quite greasy. My husband chose a chicken salad sandwich on a toasted baguette with tomato and lettuce. He and I thought the chicken salad had far too much mayonnaise. The sandwich was huge. Our friend chose the house quiche and this dish was the best of the three, offering good flavor and a manageable size. It contained artichokes, prosciutto, tomatoes, feta and spinach.

I cannot comment on the pastries, because we didn't have any. Many customers came in while we ate, however, and ordered pastries to go.

Clafoutis is open for breakfast and lunch only, opening at 7 a.m. and closing at 4 p.m. There is parking in front of the restaurant and at the rear.

Visited August 2014
Harrodsburg, Kentucky
“Tres bien! Awesome breakfast pastry and meal place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We always try to stop here when we visit Santa Fe. The food is excellent and the pastry cases are very beautiful to look at and wonder which one to try next time. You have to get there early as it is very popular.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Be sure to stop here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Delicious brunch 2 days of our vacation. Flaky croissant with butter and jam. Very good quiche, omelette, and ham & cheese crepe. We took several pastries to go. All very good. We liked cinnamon twists the best.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere