“Be sure to stop here.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Be sure to stop here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Delicious brunch 2 days of our vacation. Flaky croissant with butter and jam. Very good quiche, omelette, and ham & cheese crepe. We took several pastries to go. All very good. We liked cinnamon twists the best.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix
“Pastries worth the stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We did breakfast, it is a busy little place. The food was good, but standard. I had the breakfast Omelette with hash browns. There French bread was good. Where they dropped the ball was service. We saw our waiter once and then he never came back for more coffee or to check on us, once the food was ran. When I asked for service from one of the bussers on a basic request like ketchup, he had to tell the waiter. The waiter never followed up with that request. It is a shame such a great little place is missing the third important element of being a good restaurant.

I did purchase their croissants, Macaroons and truffles. They were exceptional. I was sad that on Sunday morning they weren't open so that I could purchase more.

Visited August 2014
ca
“So good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast here. It was walking distance to a lot of the sites. It was a wonderful to visit the area. Santa Fe around Christmas is a must. We will definitely go back.

Visited December 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
“So delicate....so french!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I got to the bakery when they were about to close but had the chance to by a few things to go. All of them were delicious! Not too sweet, perfect pastries.
The pistachio macaroon was to die for...I only bought one, I should have all they had left.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“YUMMY Plus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stopped in for the most amazing salad and best service I've experienced in a long time. The staff were accommodating and accommodating friendly. This would be a weekly if not daily stop for me if I lived in Sante Fe. Well worth any wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere