“The very definition of French Bakery” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant

Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant
402 N Guadalupe, Santa Fe, NM 87501 (Historic District)
(505) 988-1809
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 472 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Bakery, French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Neighborhood: Historic District
Kerrville, TX
“The very definition of French Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

After our lunch one day we came back for breakfast the next. This is like a bakery you might find in a book under "how to build a French bakery". We were in Santa Fe for a week at Christmas and we tried to come back a third time only to find them closed. I'd say that speaks highly given the number of great places to eat in Santa Fe. And we've been twice before. All of the food is fantastic, you can't go wrong. Parking is a challenge. Advice: PARK ACROSS THE STREET.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Try the galette”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I love to have brunch at Clafouti's, great egg dishes, wonderful French pastries, great cappuchino. You can buy some bread or pastries to take home with you. Parking is difficult, but it's worth it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roseburg, Oregon
“If only Clafoutis was here when I lived in SFe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

When I think of the perfect bakery, this is what I envisioned-everything is fresh, delicious and perfect. Parking is difficult-we got a parking ticket-but we will be back during our visit.

Kalispell, Montana
“This Place Is, As The Kids Say…The Bomb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I'm not sure how I can improve on so many other reviews that have gone before me but I will try because Clafoutis deserves all the praise it is getting. In my opinion, it is the best bakery in Santa Fe and for several states around. Believe me, we have tried many and most were really good but this one takes the cake…oops sorry for the pun. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and the one and only downside is the limited parking available for the crowds trying to park there. Oh, and possibly the limited seating if you are wanting to go there with a large group. Trust me, don't give up because of the parking. A short walk down a side street is nothing if the lot is full.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Worth the parking problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food and pastries were so good. Kind of unexpected in all the Mexican food restaurants. Service was ok but not terrible.
The parking is the worst but parking is bad everywhere. Walk if at all possible.

Visited December 2013