Went to Santa Fe on recommendation of friends, and found a great deal on Encantado for the 4th of July, my anniversary. From the start we loved it. Great rooms with a terrific bathroom and patio.
The service is impeccable. Upon our arrival from Albequerque, while checking in my husband mentioned needing a latte. Upon receiving our room key, a server from the neighboring bar brought us out 2 lattes.
We chose to hike and go into town a few times through the long weekend, and were pleasantly surprised to be offered a late model Mercedes to drive around in while we were there. Again, service is impeccable.
I would definitely recommend this hotel: beautiful property, impeccable service, and great location away from center of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe