From the reservation process through to check-out and everything in between, Encantado does it right . I travel extensively with my work and my partner and I travel regularly for leisure. I've stayed in some great hotels and resorts across the globe, but Encantado exceeded all of our expectations.
I consult TripAdvisor regularly when looking for the latest on hotels. I feel compelled to add to the many great reviews that already exist for Encantado.
First, Christina in reservations went far above and beyond to make sure that our fifth anniversary would be a special experience. She assisted with New Year's Eve dinner reservations and when an ice storm delayed our flight several hours, I reached her working on New Years Eve where she helped with special dinner options.
From the time we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful, constantly anticipating our every need. From the valet staff and the restaurant staff to the housekeeping team and the shuttle drivers, everyone seems eager to please but without being invasive.
The villas are spectacular--wood and stone floors, kiva wood burning fireplaces (nearly impossible to find in Santa Fe hotels), beautiful furnished balcony or patio, large sleek bathroom with stone, glass and radiant floor heat. The fully stocked mini-bar with complimentary non-alcohol beverages was a great convenience.
And the views? The full moon rising over the mountains, the sun rising over the mesas, it is constant eye candy for the soul with all of the villas positioned facing west. The resort, barely two years old, is brilliantly designed. The restaurant also has breath-taking views that expand for hundreds of miles as does the state-of-the-art health club and movement/yoga/pilates studio. All of the equipment (we worked out three times while there), like everything else at the resort, is new and top quality.
We had brunch and dinner at the resort's Terra restaurant as well as room service. The food was excellent as was the service!
With the resort five or so miles north of the Santa Fe Plaza, Encantado provides hourly shuttle service (via Mercedez Benz) where they have a well-equipped concierge lounge for resort guests to gather right off the Plaza--again, that's 5 star quality!
I've traveled to Santa Fe many times over the last 15 years--what a pleasure it is to have such a first rate resort like Encantado. While I have enjoyed my stays at other Santa Fe hotels, Encantado is now, by far, the best place to stay in Santa Fe. While other places may be less expensive, you won't regret paying a bit more for this level of quality and service. Everything else will pale in comparison!
We'll be back in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe