We met in Santa Fe with two couples who joined us from Los Angeles to go to the Opera. We stayed in one of the second floor casitas with beautiful views of the mountains and wonderful appointments in the room, we used the fitness center daily which was one of the nicest we had seen. My wife had a treatment in the spa and commented on how beautifully designed it was and the treatment was one of the best she has had. We enjoyed the pool and used the complimentary mercedes convertable one day to go to town and explore. On our final night we had dinner at the hotel Restaurant Terra and the entire party agreed it was by far our best meal in Santa Fe, the staff was superb the food amazing and the service friendly and professional. We highly recommend this new Auberge Resort to anyone looking for a very special getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe