We were planning a mini girls reunion weekend and chose Encantado Resort. The resort is beautiful and the service is amazing. We all enjoyed Spa Treatments and relaxing in the jacuzzi. The restaurant Terra had wonderful dishes and nothing disappointed. I loved the resort shuttle back and forth to town, we could enjoy ourselves at dinner and not worry about driving. Another fabulous Auberge Resort!!! Congratulations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe