I am so pleased we made the decision not to stay in Santa Fe itself but a 10 minute drive out of town in this beautiful property.
The rooms are stunning, well appointed and roomy. We were in the most basic casita but plenty of room for a family of 4 (two queen beds and a baby cot).
The bathroom is fabulous, especially the big bathtub.
The facilities are lovely - a relaxing pool, jacuzzi and decent sized gym. All the food we ate was delicious, especially the eggs benedict.
It's not a property geared specifically towards families but we were made to feel very welcome and the staff are all exceptionally friendly. Highly recommend the daily guided walk in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe