We went here for my birthday.
The arrival was great-warm greeting at the front desk and the bellman were friendly and helpful when we arrived from a 12 journey of flying from the East Coast.
Check in was quick and easy and we were in our room within 10 minutes of arriving at the resort.
Our room was 5 start rustic/deluxe with many southwestern motifs. Warm woods and a kiva fireplace really made the room feel welcoming.
The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms are a great size with a separate shower and a deep soaking tub which was splendid!
All meals in the Terra Restaurant were delicious. I would recommend the eggs Benedict with crab meat and the pancakes for breakfast. A side of sausage was gigantic and enough for 2 easily.
We had their signature burger in the lounge one night and they were also delicious-try them if you have the chance.
The spa is great and the offer a steam room and whirlpool even in the winter months. Tom was a great masseur and he does a great job relaxing you.
My only complaint about the resort was the lackluster housekeeping staff. They never replaced any of the used glasses or dishes in the room. We had to call and ask for replacement plates, flatware and glasses as they weren't replaced by housekeeping. We also has to ask for firewood that was used the night before as they never brought any replacements once we used our allotment.
Overall a fabulous stay and I would highly recommend a visit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe