We really enjoyed our stay here and easily could have moved in! Fabulous room and bathroom, all impeccably maintained. Can't say enough about the décor and furnishings. We had a second story room with a fireplace and balcony with beautiful views. This place feels private and is very comfortable. We especially loved the hiking trails at the hotel. The food at Terra was fabulous! and the views from the outdoor patios are simply stunning at sunset. We have only ever stayed in Santa Fe and I wasn't sure how we would feel about driving into town but it was a beautiful drive and only added to the experience. We did not, however, take the freeway into town opting instead for Bishops Lodge Road, sort of the back road. Loved our stay here, would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe