Amazing property and staff. Best restaurant in SF. Chef Andrew is an amazing, accommodating chef. The location is 5 minutes outside of the plaza, near the opera house. This is one of the best, if not the best resort in Santa Fe.
Ask for a room with an outdoor fireplace and patio. Check out the spa, the massages are good. The pool is great. While there, make sure you go see Tesuque Market for lunch or breakfast.
Also - ask to speak with Chef Andrew, tell him if you are a vegetarian or like asian food or whatever it is - he will give you the best dining experience ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe