Beautifully situated amongst a wonderful landscape of New Mexico's mountains. Rooms are deluxe, fireplaces,beautiful bathrooms,and wonderful bedding. Helpful staff and great service. We rented a car which was really a waste because they have the most awesome service of pick up and drop off whenever you need to go into town. Complimentary small morning hikes are informative and beautiful. They are affiliated with adventure partners and you can hike, mountain bike, all privately, and at your choice..
Feels like an unbelievable camp for adults. The space is so awesome it is so serene. We were checked in a time when it was booked to capacity and it felt like nobody was there.
Wonderful pool, good restaurants, great space.
IT'S EXPENSIVE 500$ a night but a wonderful spot for adventure hiking and relaxing. Tons of art galleries too.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.