My wife, son and I stayed for the weekend and overall the service and attention to detail was satisfactory. Our objective of staying in Santa Fe was to reside in a peaceful and quiet resort with lots of space. Encantado seemed to fit the bill but when we decided to spend some time outdoors we were very disappointed. The grounds didn't look anything like other four season resorts that we've stayed at - unkempt, dead trees and bushes all over the place and just a general lack of care. The food in the restaurant was very good. Pricey, but to be expected. We have always been loyal to the four seasons brand but next time I take my family to Santa Fe I will check to see if there has been any improvements otherwise will look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe