four seasons is probably our favorite hotel "chain", always lovely. this property reminds me a bit of the solage in napa, concrete floors, huge bathrooms etc, i just didn't find it very "luxurious". i'm not a fan of the concrete floors although the bathroom area is heated but it would actually make the room too warm so had to be turned off. Beds were good, nice mini bar area with kerig coffee maker. the one thing i really hated were the showers, in the room and in the spa. the water was so difficult to adjust in temperture and flow, it was just uncomfortable to use.
we stayed in #47, not very private as the units across and above could look down onto your patio. two fireplaces, one in and one out. the outdoors fireplace was very difficult to keep going with the wind. terrible view from this unit, basically looking at a wooden fence about 5 feet from the patio. spa was great, as were the treatment rooms and staff. food was just ok. we were at a company function one night outside and honestly the catered food wasn't very good, but it's hard to serve 100 people outside. the one thing i found difficult to understand, knowing that we were a very large group coming in, you'd have thought they would have had more staff in the bar during the evening. although the staff was nice, they seemed a bit harried. very nice (free) transport into santa fe. mind you, the hotel is about 20 minutes by car from old town santa fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe