We stayed at the Four Seasons with a group of co workers and wives. I had done a fair amount of research before and determined that other than the spa there was not much in the way of activities there. I was dubious about the casitas in that from the satellite pictures the views were either of parking lot or scrub brush. Our casita did have a view of mostly parking and other buildings but it was not disappointing. The room more than made up for it. The pictures on the hotel website do not do justice to the actual experience . The rooms are very large with very nice furnishings. The entry has a coffee bar and fridge. They deliver ice each evening and there is firewood at the door. The bathroom is huge and the floors are heated. A very nice and deep tub and nice shower. The little fireplace is cute but I had a difficult time keeping it lit until I had it figured out. They will come and start your fire for you if you call. Everything about the room was comfortable and we enjoyed it. We had a couple of group dinners at the resort and the food was good. One evenings choice included buffalo filet and that was fantastic. I don't know if it is on the regular menu. The bar was nice but unfortunately very understaffed every time we were there. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good and room service was good as well. The resort is about 15 minutes or so from Santa Fe and I think they do have shuttle service and some loaner cars available. When we were there it snowed pretty good and I think it kind of caught the staff off guard. The walkway to our casita which was fairly long from the street and had some steps was never shoveled or swept so we walked through snow for a day. I would have been pretty upset if we did not have our own boots to wear through it. Overall it was a nice place but activities at tis time of the year are very limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe