My girlfriends and I attended a confence at the Santa Fe Four Seasons in March and I had a wonderful stay. THe solitude was refreshing, but if you are looking for more hustle and bustle and night life, this is not the place for you. Every staff member was courteous and helpful, and the margarita was spot - on the best. The spa was difficult to make an appointment in, so do this well in advance of your trip if you want a pedi or mani. I would definitely stay here again, and would extend my stay even longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe