My wife and I just spent four wonderful days at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado to celebrate her birthday. It is a wonderful setting that says Santa Fe, without the hustle and bustle of the city. Set in the foothills, isolated and quiet at this time of the year. The staff at every level was attentive, friendly without overdoing it. We really enjoyed the Chef's table in the evening of my wife’s birthday, 13 courses of marvelous food and great fun in the kitchen. We learned more than a few new culinary tricks. We also greatly enjoyed the couples Spa retreat, came away as marshmallows, figuratively speaking. We had a second floor casita with a wonderful view across the distant valley. We built a fire each morning and evening. What a wonderful experience, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe