I went on a Santa Fe excursion with a close group of women friends. There were ten of us and each of us shared a Casita. The rooms were large with spectacular views of the Sunsets. The beds were comfortable with high thread count sheets. Our bathroom had one of the best tubs I have ever used. We had a wood burning fireplace in the corner of our room which was useful as it gets chilly in the desert at night.
We did a yoga class at the studio they have. The teacher (whose name escapes me at the moment) was really attentive to each of us. We also took longs hikes into the desert behind the property.
We had a dinner at the on site restaurant. The food was over the top foodie, gourmet, and 5-Start service. The design of the property gives you experience of being in the middle of no where. But it was a short drive to the Plaza and other great restaurants in Sante Fe.
I look forward to going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe