We went in the fall for an anniversary getaway. It was amazing and so friendly and comfortable. We were greeted by name and taken care of by everyone. The casitas are all extremely private, beautiful and well stocked (they will even build a fire for you if you want one). The pool was fantastic and the activities included hikes and yoga classes that I would have liked to try out if we had stayed longer. The yoga room was near the pool and was also beautiful with views of the mountains and landscape.
We ate at the restaurant. The food was top notch. The outdoor spaces are so comfortable. There is more than one patio where you can eat at the restaurant and there are fire pits and great ambient lighting. Spectacular.
This place is not cheap and they charge for every last thing you can think of, but in the end the experience was really great.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.