A brief drive just north of Santa Fe & you'll find yourself in a zone of luxurious peace. We stayed in a casita complete with fireplace, you call the desk & they get the fire going so no need for boy scout skills. The staff were welcoming, helpful and made our stay that much better. Loved the heated bathroom floor, the lg bathtub & spacious shower; robes were nice too. We had a nice patio. In gen. we were very close to Santa Fe Opera & near several tribally owned casinos just 4 or 5 miles up the rd. The workout rm was well equipped, new top of the line. I was also able to use the yoga room, wooden floor, great sound system, yoga mats, pilates equipment, ballet bar, and more. Only the hot tub was available. There is an outdoor pool open during summer. We did not eat there so I could only give 4-stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe