Four Seasons has recently taken over the management of this property from Auberge. Hopefully plans to improve the property will be shortly forthcoming. I was sorely disappointed with the Vista Casita room expecting a scenic view of the New Mexico desert. Instead I overlooked both the employee and guest parking lots and a service road and maintenance building. I was also expecting the property to provide a true Southwestern feel beyond the building exteriors. Instead Auberge has decorated the interior of the guest rooms, lobby, restaurant etc. with a modern theme that I feel detracts from the historical significance and ambiance of staying at a New Mexico resort. While disappointed with certain aspects of the rooms and decor I cannot say enough good things about the staff of Encantado. Extremely personable and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe