We spent a weekend in Santa Fe for a couples trip without kids. Encantado offers everything you expect from Auberge, and the formula works. The restaurant was very good and staff members were courteous and professional at all times. We stayed in a suite with a separate living room and outdoor patio with fireplace. The only negative, which is significant, is the location because this resort is very remote. Normally, that would not bother me so much, however the ease of relying on the resort shuttle was oversold in many ways. I won't be back unless we rent a car. Bottom line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe