Wife and I stayed for 3 nights in late October. On past trips to Santa Fe we've stayed close to the plaza, this time we decided to try something different and were glad that we did. The rooms (Casitas) at the Encantado are large and luxurious. Comfortable, with enough space to relax in the room and read. We enjoyed the amenities like free K-cup coffee and wi-fi that worked very well. The wood burning Kiva is a great feature too. The staff was welcoming and very attentive. Another great feature was the large gym and spa. My only minor gripe is that with the out of town location you are captive to their food which is very expensive (but excellent.) $28 a person for in room breakfast is a bit over the top. We thought the base Casita was the best option, the "view" Casitas are just the 2nd story so I can't imagine the view being all that superior. Bottom line is we enjoyed the Encantado and will stay here again on our next trip to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe