My family stayed here for 3 days in the summertime....the Spa is great...loved the steam room and jacuzzi in the back. the main pool is very nice with great chaise lounges and attendants. The exercise facility is very well maintained with good Lifecycles (my fav). We enjoyed the easy lift service downtown but the front desk did screw up by sending us to the Taos Pueblo on day that it was closed...check beforehand. The restaurant was great for lunch but a little too "foodie" for us for dinner. You will enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under grand skies and infinite stars, rediscover your inner artist in our intimate escape from the ordinary – nestled in a high-mountain desert landscape, minutes from the magic of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encantado, An Auberge Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Hotel Santa Fe
- Encantado Resort Santa Fe