“Best place on the island.” 5 of 5 stars

360-378-4434
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Friday Harbor
Shelton, Washington
“Best place on the island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We ate here very frequently on our stay. The atmosphere is nice and casual. The staff are very friendly and attentive. The food is always delicious and great price. I have tried almost everything on the menu and recommend all of it. My go to favorite turned out to be the french dip but I also loved the pulled pork sandwich (way better than the bbq shack), the burgers, the tbm, daily soups, potstickers, chicken wings, pizza, chicken shephards pie, molten lava cake, and smores cake. No matter what you choose you wont be disappointed. The only downside I ever found was sometimes took a while to get the check but if you are in a hurry you can always ask for it. My husband found it very amusing that there are tvs in the bathroom. The local decor is a nice touch with all the fishermen and great catches.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Nice relaxed place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We ate here a couple of times and both times we were happy with the service and the food. Generous platefuls - didn't leave hungry!

Visited May 2012
Redmond, Washington
“Good, but nothing to write home about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Average, pub-type place with a standard American menu.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Federal Way, Washington
“GREAT PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Waiting 3 hours for the ferry to Friday Harbor I was reading a Janet Evanovich book in which the main character was constantly ordering double cheese pepperoni pizza. Finally arrived in Friday Harbor, yes, craving pizza. I was staying at The Earthbox(the most excellent, friendly motel) and the front desk clerk directed me to Haley's for pizza. Walked in and much to my surprise my waitress, Kiley remembered me from my previous stay at The Earthbox. She works both places. Ok I'm thinking, she was great service rep at The Earthbox, she remembers me and she's waitressing here at Haley's. Good waitress equals good management recognizing a good waitress equals good food. Once again Kiley gave exceptional service and when I bit into my pepperoni pizza with double cheese.....everything and more I had been thinking about all day. Great little place to go. Not fancy, comfort, homey and good service. Best little non-dress-up place in Friday Harbor. Everyone was friendly and all the patrons looked happy.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Friday Harbor
“Best palce for Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

But you better have some extra time to wait in line. Typical breakfast affair, bacon, eggs, pancakes. If you want something a little more special, go to Marilyn's Gardenpath Cafe'. It's a block from the drug store across the street, up 2nd ave.

Visited January 2012