“Stopped in for pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Stateline, Nevada
“Stopped in for pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped in for pizza on day for lunch and had a good time. We played Pull Tabs for the first time and won $220. The pizza was tasty and I got the feeling this is sort of a local's hang out.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, MN
“Service was a clown show, food wasn't much better.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

First of all, I don't think I have ever give a rating of "1" for any restaurant. I can usually find one redeeming quality. In addition, we really really wanted to like this place - Chinese food plus pizza parlor - what's not to love? We could overlook the rather strange/unclean interior however, the negatives kept adding up...
1) Never asked us if we wanted drinks - we finally asked for drinks after the food showed up
2) Our daughter ordered vegetable lo mein and received chow mein
3) Someone came around to ask for our food order about 15 minutes after we had already placed our order
4) Finally, food was not good. Chow mein was slimy. Rice was a big hard lump. Sweet and sour sauce would be more accurately described as sour sauce.

I can't really say anything good about the place. Sadly, I have to give this place 1 star.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to eat there as the kids wanted lemon chicken. I had chow main & my husband had a meatball sandwich. Non of us could eat it. The chicken was grey & slimy, it looked like reconstituted chicken. It was basically just slimy chicken fat. The meatballs were white.

That night we all had a dodgy tummy after only a mouthful. It was a discrace!

Ogden, Utah
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This food was just average. It was not the best food I have ever had. The service was good. They also serve pizza that looked better than the Chinese food. There are lots of good places in a Friday Harbor, this is certainly not my first choice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Munster, Indiana
“This was just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I got a pepperoni Italian sausage sandwich which wasn't bad, it was ok. My family ordered chin ease and said it was ok also. The service was terrible. The waitress brought drinks with our food even though we asked for them twice. She never came over to see if everything was ok with our food. My daughter who is a waitress said this is a big mistake. In fact she was the worse waitress I've had in years.

• Visited July 2014