“Awesome Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

What a gem! The service and food were excellent. We went back a second night to enjoy the food and the view. Be sure to try the mushroom appetizer. It is heavenly.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Repeat Performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My sweetie surprised me with a quick overnight trip to the island and one more time- The Place rocked it. I tried the Black Bean Ravioli with prawns for dinner and I was not disappointed. Unbelievable actually. The flavors were a perfect marriage- exotic and satisfying. I wish I lived up there so i could try every plate liking dish. I couldn't get my man to try anything other than the lamb- once again- but this time I got a bite. I need that recipe! Oh, start with the mushroom appetizer- one wor- YUM!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California
“Nice view, good service, not so good food. Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just seems like one of those places that is cruising by on location and not really trying on the food. Not horrible or anything, but definitely below the standards set by the setting and the prices. High hopes until the food actually arrives.... Even the bread was subpar.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Food was over priced and not very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were treating ourselves to a nice dinner. The place was not full and we still had to wait a while to be seated. The staff did not make us feel very welcome. The waitress was efficient just not very friendly. The food was expensive and the quality was terrible. It tasted like it had been frozen. When asked how dinner was as soon as we said we didn't like it was as though the ears stopped working and we were given the remark, oh, sorry about that. End of discussion. I would hope that since the name has been altered that their might be a new owner, because this place has a pretty good location.

Lynden, Washington
“Great atmosphere, food a little bland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The atmosphere here is very nice. Right on the bay. Friendly service, very attentive. The food portions were decent, but the food was a little bland for our palate. My wife ordered a vegetarian bowl of some sort. It was huge! I ordered a curry Cod plate. We both commented how our meal was bland. The server had given me a dish of sauce to spice things up a bit and that helped a lot. The atmosphere is great for a romantic dinner, especially as it gets dark, with the lights on the water.

• Visited February 2013