Our party of five adults and two children (ages 2 & 4) stayed for a long weekend the last weekend in March. We stayed in the Company Cottages #22. The location was great and staying in the cottages was perfect with small children. They had room to run outside, play on the playground, and take walks by the water and down the road by the cottages. The accomdations were perfect for us, I would only note that the bathroom could use some work, it is charming but the floor by the sink had a little mold. Otherwise the cottage was great. It was well stocked with dishes, pots and pans and untensils. Roche Harbor is beautiful, the ladies at the front desk very nice. We had a perfect weekend! I highly recommend the Company Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan Island historic resort nestled along the shoreline. Guest amenities include marina, three restaurants, kayaking, whale watching, spa, pool, playground, bocce and nature trails. Resort center has complimentary wireless internet for all resort guests. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Roche Harbor Hotel Roche Harbor Village
- Roche Harbor Village Hotel
- Roche Harbor Village Resort
- Roche Harbor Resort Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA