Arriving by our own small boat, our family of three stayed in a front row Town Cottage for four nights during the 2012 Labor Day week. Having toured one of the cottages six months earlier, we knew there was no TV or radio. But no wifi, even though we had been told it "might be available!"
Immediately we were alarmed to realize that the single bathroom in this cottage was accessible only through one of the two bedrooms. Can't imagine this arrangement with two couples! "Hey, you guys awake? I need to use the bathroom!"
If even with some windows painted shut, no working blinds/screens, or windows that wouldn't stay open, you'd think $450 per night would, at least, provide a clean kitchen floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan Island historic resort nestled along the shoreline. Guest amenities include marina, three restaurants, kayaking, whale watching, spa, pool, playground, bocce and nature trails. Resort center has complimentary wireless internet for all resort guests. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Roche Harbor Hotel Roche Harbor Village
- Roche Harbor Village Hotel
- Roche Harbor Village Resort
- Roche Harbor Resort Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA