“awesome view!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Houston, Texas
“awesome view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ate lunch here on their patio/lawn area and the views were amazing! My husband ordered the burger and I ordered the crab cake - I wish I ordered the burger because it was super good! I thought my plate should have came with another crab cake because one isnt enough (on the small side) but it was good. The decor was very nice as well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Standard waterfront food and prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good but not great food but a good selection of beer on tap and nice view of the waterfront. (Rodeo burger had a whole lot of bacon on it.)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Ok meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went for lunch. It was pricy but good. I ordered the blackend salmon salad and it was excellent. My husband and daughter were less pleased with their meals. The staff was friendly but slow.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My mom and I just went up to the San Juan Islands to kayak. We only had about an hour to eat before our trip started and decided to give Blue Water Bar and Grill a try. We were glad we did. We were seated within a few minutes at a table by the window with great views of the harbour and ferry dock. There was outside seating, which would we could have opted for, but the atmosphere and decor inside had us amused.

My first impression of the menu was actually not so enthused, with 3 salad selections, 1 soup, 4 sandwiches, 5 'basket' items and all the rest burgers, I had a little bit of a hard time deciding on something that wouldn't sit so heavy in my tummy. I must say though, even though I wasn't in the mood for burgers at that time, what they offered was really tempting. Next time I go there I will have to try one of their burgers. I went with what I figured would be a typical small plate of Fish Tacos for a very reasonable price compared to their other seafood dishes. My mom went with the basket of Fish & Chips (2 piece).

Wowza, were we surprised to see the portions! We both had huge pieces of cod on our plates, and it was excellent. We were both really impressed with the boisturous flavors, presentation and overall quality of each component on our plates. Our waitress was great too. She was kind, quick, and came around just at the right times. When my drink was empty, without hesitation she filled it before I even realized it was all the way gone. I noticed she just floated around the whole restaurant, inside and out, like this assisting all her guests with the same attentiveness.

We were able to sit down, enjoy ourselves, the view, the food and the service and still have a few minutes to meander around town before our guide came to take us to our kayaking spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The restaurant had a nice view and decent food, but I had hoped that it would be a little more upscale with the prices that they charge.

Visited August 2012