“Fun! Fun! Fun! On the zip lines!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come and experience for yourself the only Zip Line Tour in the San Juan Islands in Washington State. Our family friendly zip tour features 8 zip lines that will take you through a beautiful forest, across an otter inhabited lake and over protected wetlands. This tour is an amazing way to experience the natural landscape of San Juan Island while zipping from platform to platform through the forest canopy.Upon reaching the site, you will be given an orientation and then have the opportunity to practice zipping on our smaller practice zip lines. After this, our guides will lead you on a brief hike to the first of the zip lines. Throughout your tour you will soar past tall Douglas Firs, Western Red Cedars, and experience the forest and wetlands from a viewpoint usually exclusive to birds.Tours last approximately 3 hours, which includes travel time to and from the course. The Zip San Juan course is approximately 10 minutes from Friday Harbor. Zip San Juan can provide your transportation to and from Friday Harbor to the zip site.
Yakima, Washington
“Fun! Fun! Fun! On the zip lines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We booked a trip via the internet on for a 2 to 3 hour zip line excursion on San Juan Island in Washington State. The transaction went very smooth. Our pick-up van was on time and our guides Zoey and Ace were very fun and knowledgable. We went on several different zip lines and each one was great. Zoey and Ace kept the mood fun but our safety was always in the forefront. My wife was a first timer for zip lining and was a little nervous to start but Zoey and Ace turned her into a pro in no time. I would recommend this attraction to anyone that would like to try riding a zip line.

Visited September 2013

Long Beach, California
12 attraction reviews
“Great time on the Zip Line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went Zip Lining in San Juan in August 2013. Our guides were fabulous with our 2 children ages 11 and 8. You really feel like safety is a priority for the company. I echo the comments that these are fairly tame zip lines. It is really great for kids, older adults are the risk averse. I have zip lined before in Mexico and Hawaii and the zip lines in those locals were a little more exciting. That said, we all had a great time and would do it again if ever back on the San Juan Islands.

Mesa, Arizona
24 attraction reviews
“Fun times swinging in the trees in San Juan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very good guides. Professional, friendly, and well organized. Transportation provided by Zip San Juan from downtown Friday Harbor. I went with my 18 year old son. We both had a great experience. Lots of fun. It was our first time on a zip line. They were very safety minded.

austin
22 attraction reviews
“Awesome -- highly recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went ziplining with our family. I was nervous but Jordan (and his assistant) did very well. We had a great time, and I was able to zipline where in the past I could not. This is a GREAT family experience and something absolutely to do after you see the whales and the eagles.

Newport Beach, California
“Great Afternoon's Activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Was so impressed with how safety conscious this company is - they were awesome. Our guides were super helpful with me and my reluctance to launch myself off a high platform - they took the time to work with me to find a way I could be comfortable with it which made a world of difference. They were young and enthusiastic but utterly professional when it came to the equipment and our safety - very impressed!