I have to say this was a wonderful experience and I would absolutely stay here again. We had Penthouse #6 for 2 nights and we could have stayed for weeks. My wife and I were on our 25th and work brought us to the Seattle area and Friday Harbor seemed like a great place to go once work was done. After researching the available accommodations on the island we settled on The INN. As soon as we booked our reservation they were in contact with us. They proactively asked why we were coming to the island and what they could do to make the trip most enjoyable. They had flowers, champagne, and a cheese plate there upon our arrival and per my request. The staff was awesome, very friendly and we wanted for nothing. The roof top deck was great and we drank coffee in the mornings up there and cocktails in the afternoon – great view to watch the happenings in the harbor. This is a very hip place and a one of a kind as far as I am concerned. Do yourself a favor and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready, set, slow ™Our boutique hotel is the closest to the Ferry and harbor, yet so far away from ordinary.The right pace at the right time; The Island Inn at 123 West is brand spanking new and as green as it gets. Dress us up or dress us down. You'll dig our contemporary style that nods to maritime gone by. Penthouses are fun for families, groups and splurges; Euros are best if you roll with less and Sweets are just like they sound. Make a splash in a floatplane, slip in on the ferry or chart your own course. Get here and go with the slow. Kick things up and paddle a sea kayak with our resident orcas, tool around the island on bicycle, stroll through quaint seaside shops and restaurants or just re_combobulate. For your family: Relatives rejoice; hosting a family reunion at the Island Inn at 123 West is uber easy – we’re goldilocks approved.For your wedding: We vow to: bend over backwards for you and your guests; do our top secret rain dance on your special day; promise not to cry only if you don’t.For your meeting: Ditch distraction and export your executives to the world’s best spot to plan tomorrow’s future.For your piggy bank: We’re a partner of Stash Hotel rewards. That means you’ll earn and redeem points at swanky places like the Island Inn and over 150 locations across the country. Reap while you sleep.Go with a different kind of Friday Harbor Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Island Inn at 123 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Island Inn At 123 West Hotel Friday Harbor
- The Island Inn At 123 West Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA