I have had the opportunity to stay at the Island Inn for part of November and most of December. Misty and her staff exceed expecations- every time, every visit.
This is not your ordinary inn- spotless with every thing you would need away from home.
Staff are exceptional, views are amazing, sweets and penthouses well stocked and ready for you to relax and regather yourself.
I would never stay anywhere else on this island and cannot wait to get back soon.
I am a very picky traveler and have "tried" the other hotels in town. Island Inn is miles ahead of any other place in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready, set, slow ™Our boutique hotel is the closest to the Ferry and harbor, yet so far away from ordinary.The right pace at the right time; The Island Inn at 123 West is brand spanking new and as green as it gets. Dress us up or dress us down. You'll dig our contemporary style that nods to maritime gone by. Penthouses are fun for families, groups and splurges; Euros are best if you roll with less and Sweets are just like they sound. Make a splash in a floatplane, slip in on the ferry or chart your own course. Get here and go with the slow. Kick things up and paddle a sea kayak with our resident orcas, tool around the island on bicycle, stroll through quaint seaside shops and restaurants or just re_combobulate. For your family: Relatives rejoice; hosting a family reunion at the Island Inn at 123 West is uber easy – we’re goldilocks approved.For your wedding: We vow to: bend over backwards for you and your guests; do our top secret rain dance on your special day; promise not to cry only if you don’t.For your meeting: Ditch distraction and export your executives to the world’s best spot to plan tomorrow’s future.For your piggy bank: We’re a partner of Stash Hotel rewards. That means you’ll earn and redeem points at swanky places like the Island Inn and over 150 locations across the country. Reap while you sleep.Go with a different kind of Friday Harbor Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Island Inn at 123 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Island Inn At 123 West Hotel Friday Harbor
- The Island Inn At 123 West Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA