Alan and I stayed at Snugharbor in the "Tree House" the weekend of May 11th and left May 14th which was our "18th" wedding annv..
The place was great, clean and the staff was very nice, Ken as well as he was the one who called us when we were late coming in on the 11th to tell us the key, heat and lights were left on for us in the cabin when we got there, he is the most wonderful host and manager there is in the West Coast!!! ( he did say that he loved his boss, he's a great guy!)
I recommend this "getaway" for all, there are more cabins being built to expand for others to enjoy this delightful place, it's quiet and the pets are welcome, we brought our cat, Bailey which I guess was the first cat at Snugharbor( he is harness trained!!!) Enjoy people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snug Harbor Resort is entering a new era for 2014. We have completed all 16 of our amazing new cabins. We also have a new lobby, gift shop, coffee shop and an events room with seating for 60 right on the waters edge. We offer deluxe one and two bedroom cabins with full kitchens, sumptuous interiors, fireplaces, flat screen tv's, and private decks. Your hardest decision might be which one to stay in. They are each unique in their own special way and unparalleled on San Juan Island We are located on the West side of San Juan Island on peaceful Mitchell Bay. Our 5 acre property has over 600' of beach and our own private marina. Guests enjoy our beach side fire pits, barbecues and the complimentary use of our two canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards or bikes. Whale watching and sea kayaking tours leave daily from our docks, just steps from your front door. When you come to Snug Harbor be ready to detach a little. While we have Wi-Fi and cell phone service throughout the resort, there are no phones in our cabins. Our coffee shop, Mitchell Bay Coffee, operates daily during the summer offering a full array of coffee drinks, fresh waffles, Rain City Granola, Umpqua Oats, soup, pastries and freshly baked cookies. Whether you come by car or boat, your time at Snug Harbor Resort will truly be an exceptional experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Snug Harbor Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snug Harbor Marina Hotel Friday Harbor
- Snug Harbor Resort & Marina Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, WA