My husband and I had a wonderful stay at FHH. We were in a room off the main building, private, quiet, with its own balcony and partial view of the harbor. Staff was helpful and happy (in general) and willing to do what they could to make our stay even better. The rooms are beautiful, and jet tubs very relaxing. The central "in town" location was perfect for using as a home base for island day trips or for simply walking around Friday Harbor. Overall, it was a wonderful trip.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House rests on a bluff overlooking Friday Harbor. Each of the 23 guestrooms feature a queen bed, cozy fireplace, and oversized jetted tub and offer varying views of the marina, ferry landing, dramatic San Juan Channel and Mount Constitution on Orcas Island. In the spirit of a contemporary villa, care has been taken to blend exposure to the waterfront character of Friday Harbor and the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.