My husband and I stayed in a Harbor view queen room for two nights in July . The room was on the second floor and had a nice view but with all the people sitting outside for happy hour we lost our privacy. Would be nice with a balcony but all in all the room was good. Fireplace and a tub which we did not use due to that it was a beautiful warm summer night. It was nice to sleep with the glass door open .
The included breakfast was ok but strange that the restaurant staff did not wipe down the tables for dew out on the lawn for guests to enjoy the sun and view. We did it ourselves and other guests then came out as well to enjoy their breakfasts outside.
The staff was ok , not overly friendly but polite.
I would stay here again but next time on the third floor so it would be more private and not having to listen to people walking above us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA