Let me first begin by saying this is the users wife to give you a wives perspective. It was a perfect surprise for an overnight get away from Tacoma. Delightful front desk girl, Lindsey, and service and recommendations for dining and anything else.
What a view! I believe all of the rooms face the harbor and ferry port and have a small balcony. Don't miss out on the nighttime view and sounds from your balcony.
The room was comfortable enough to stay for longer. Sit by the fireplace in the comfortable lounger with the cozy throw blanket or enjoy a bottle of wine with provided opener and beautiful glasses. Snacks and bottled water along with a mini fridge and great coffee and tea selection greets you. Also an invitation to the restaurant becons you to dinner there. Breakfast was healthy and felt special the next morning with egg dishes, oatmeal, yogurt and baked goods. Always finishing with a great cup of coffee.
The large jetted tub in the room was especially inviting.
Would stay again! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA