Great location and great view of Friday Harbor. Staff is mostly friendly. The Bluff, onsite restaurant, was very good.
The Problems we had:
1. Door was left open after daily maid service.
2. No in room safe
3. Tiny bath towels
4. Bathroom door's veneer was cracked and peeling. Same for the closet door.
5. Expensive but there are really no hotel deals on the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House rests on a bluff overlooking Friday Harbor. Each of the 23 guestrooms feature a queen bed, cozy fireplace, and oversized jetted tub and offer varying views of the marina, ferry landing, dramatic San Juan Channel and Mount Constitution on Orcas Island. In the spirit of a contemporary villa, care has been taken to blend exposure to the waterfront character of Friday Harbor and the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, WA