I stayed in room 134, it smelled awful, they sprayed it with perfume. I moved the night tablw and there behind it wasa an 8x10 inch hole cut in the wall. I deal for rats, mice, roaches and oher unsanitary animals to enter at their leisure. The mattress on the bed was for a double bed on a Queen mattress, it didn't cover the mattress. The night misfiit will charge you for long distance 2.00 daily, a safe 2.00 daily and none of them work. I hav estayed in places like this in India and Pakistan where it is common life but here ????. Do yuourself a favor and go further down Broadway for some other accommodations, you will be a lot happier. Don't try to use Wyndham Rewards, they will ignore it, it probably cost them a fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our San Antonio, TX, hotel near The Alamo is a great value so you get the most out of your trip. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access,Iron & board,Coffee maker and non-smoking rooms are available.We do offer free parking for our guests,After a busy day, relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.Our hotel in San Antonio is within walking distance of The Alamo,Famous Riverwalk &Convention Center. There is a trolley stop across the street from our hotel which covers all Downtown attractions.Catch a live show, musical performance or sporting event at Alamodome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Alamo RiverWalk Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk