We stay here everytime we are in SA, at least twice a year, the staff is friendly, the rooms are great and the price is even better. For those that seem to complain, which i am sure it is a habit in any situation, go some place else, pay the big prices, and i am sure you will find that to complain about too. We love the Travelodge on Broadway and 4th and will be going back September of 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our San Antonio, TX, hotel near The Alamo is a great value so you get the most out of your trip. In the morning, wake up to free Bear Bites continental breakfast. Each room in our hotel features free Wi-Fi Internet access,Iron & board,Coffee maker and non-smoking rooms are available.We do offer free parking for our guests,After a busy day, relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.Our hotel in San Antonio is within walking distance of The Alamo,Famous Riverwalk &Convention Center. There is a trolley stop across the street from our hotel which covers all Downtown attractions.Catch a live show, musical performance or sporting event at Alamodome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge San Antonio Alamo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Hotel San Antonio
- Travelodge San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk